Thursday, November 03, 2005

Pen to paper

Its time get back to blogging. This is a discipline. I think it will be good for me. I know many, many others have taken up blogging and they seem to be loving it. I guess I just worry "what interest is there in what I have to say?" But does it matter? There are SO many people out there, all different types that may find mild interest in what is written here.

I have thoughts all day long that I could be putting down here...but do I remember them? No. Sometimes I think they're even pretty clever or poingnant. I should carry a journal around with me. I used to be a creative writer. What ever happened to that? uh, ya. Boyfriends. That was high school - and a good topic for a future entry!

1 Comments:

Blogger havlow said...

Keep blogging and keep writing!! Sometimes you just have to keep at it!! It's Jeremy from the BFL tracker hope to see more of your stuff from now on!!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home