Sunday, December 18, 2005

I've been 'outted'.

So, I've had this blog for some time but I've neglected it. Its a dicipline and I have been putting my energy elsewhere. Lame as that is. Jeremy presented me to all the Bloggers from Tracker - I wonder if that is what a 'blend' is? A blogger friend = bl-end?
I like meeting new people and I have found some peoples thoughts, ideas, opinions to be really intriguing. OTHERS, not so much!
I really really need the help and support with my fitness and nutrition. Man, it is such WORK eating right. I LOVE food. (I'm sure some of you other Cancers feel the same way. I should be 300 lbs the way I watch and read about food all the time. ) I just find the clean eating to be so BORING. And it is hard work keeping fresh food in the house. No one likes lettuce or salad that is looking pretty lifeless itself.



Your Pimp Name Is...
Her Majesty Kisses

4 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Hey Jennifer, welcome to the blogger world...and yup, you hit it on the head...Blend is a bloggin friend...I can't for the life of me remember who started that term...dang...well, they will remind me I am sure...anyway, lookin forward to callin you blend...hahahah, couldn't resist that one.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Ooops, by the way, I am bflmom2004 on tracker...
Hugs
Christie

5:07 PM  
Blogger havlow said...

Oh you love it. New blog friends are always the best. Watch out though...these things are addictive like crack!!

6:30 PM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Here to support!

Glad to have you blogging

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home