Sunday, December 18, 2005

Time Wasted


Holy dynamite, a day can be wasted just Blogging and reading Blogs!

I would like to thank Christie and Suzanne for their nice welcome, in addition to Jeremy and Jen whom I messaged earlier.

So what I did accomplish today was getting Lucy's claws clipped at the Vet and the grocery shopping done. Didn't get the bathrooms cleaned, the papers put away, the tree fininshed, the fiing done. Luckily I'm on vacation starting tomorrow until Jan. 3. My favourite saying when someone has asked if I am ready for Christmas is "Well, I'm not behind yet." Just have a few things left to do and I am on track.

Here's a picture from Septemeber'05 of me before going to the 25 year High School Reunion..

5 Comments:

Blogger havlow said...

Well so far you seem to be blogging just fine!! Cute kitty btw...mine is an absolute terror...no new pictures of her because lately she keeps attacking the camera or worse the photographer!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Pearson said...

Oh, sometimes I think she is more a pest than she is cute...but we wouldn't trade her. I'll post a picture of our older cat, Tiger, later tonight. We got Lucy because we wanted a more active cat...and we got one!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Welcome to the "blends" Jen! Glad to see you posting your thoughts here!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Oh and I love the kitty too! Have one just like her! Ours is about 8 months old and a handful!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

Hi--I love cats. I have two: Mr Bubbles and Perseus (geddit? Purrrseus). Anyway, sorry for being slow with the welcome. . .All the best, Persephone

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home