Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Is it really that funny?

Just a quick one before the end of the night.
Is it really that funny to post a picture on a motivational fitness site 'subtly' flipping the bird? Or completely naked save for a well positioned product placement? Save that self-absorption for a BLOG.
Or how about calling your friends a retard? ("don't take any offense. I say it to my friends all the time!"). WHAT??? Would you call your black friends Niggers? Just to be funny? I DON'T THINK SO.
Help me here, my American Blends - I just don't see the humour in that. Is this my Canadian perspective?

DISCLAIMER - HEY - this is my site! If I can't say here, what's been on my mind and niggling at me ...then I might implode.

3 Comments:

Blogger havlow said...

Yeah some people's brand of humor just isn't all that cool for a public forum. Most of those folks I feel should just get in front of a camera and head to hollywood or something. Hey if you're an attention whore go where it's required!!

Btw who was flipping the camera off? I was curious...I assume kmachate was the risque nude!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

I'm with you guys - that was not the forum for their antics. Magpies, I call 'em (remember the old cartoon with two birds?)

And, I too, missed the flip - pray tell, who?

8:30 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Pearson said...

No comments on the Retard reference? I think I'm surprised. But maybe the other subject overshadowed. Yes it was Kmachate flipping the bird and with the box.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home