Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Medium Hair



Time for a hair cut this week. Not that I will listen to you all but I thought I would show you some pictures I showed to Bill and a girlfriend and see what you think. They are all of who I think is the epitome of beauty. Charlize Theron. Bill and Gaida really liked the first picture here I do too but I don't want to look too frumpy.




































Except for this last one. This is sort of the look I was going for when I got my hair cut last but I just can't get it to go like this. Besides, its too much work when you are showering twice a day. Doesn't look like a lot of work does it, but it is.Needs a straightening iron and lots of goo - which isn't conducive to lunchtime work outs. I never ever did get it to go right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wolfie said...

Hmmm. I really like the first one, it's a nice soft look, but you would have to let your bangs grow out a bit if you can stand it. But I think the third one would be more fun for you, and easier to do.

I've always thought Charlize is one of the most beautiful woman. I learned a long time ago not to try for a haircut that I got from a beautiful celebrity. It just never works out because I don't look like them! lol

9:21 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Pearson said...

Thank you! You're right Jennifer. I don't think I could stand growing my bangs that long. The third one is a scrunchy look that I might be able to pull off when I don't want to get too involved with my hair. My stylist was impressed and surprised when I last walked in with scrunched hair. She liked it and said it looked good and wants to sell me a diffuser now! At my age I am afraid of trying to look to young or being too frumpy so it is cautious going now.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Home & just checking in... YES as soon as I stop spinning in circles ( Wedding this weekend..does it never stop?? ~Lol ~ I WILL call!
Love all the pics - looks like it was fun .. & the new hair... hmmm where are the pics of you..I know soon enough right? :)

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home