Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Baking

Today's Quote
If you have the will to win, you have achieved half your success; if you don't, you have achieved half your failure.
-David V.A. Ambrose


If you were wondering what to make to take this Christmas season you should try these. I made these twice this week because they are SO easy and I had all the ingredients on hand. Sent some home with 2 of Aaron's friends each day I made them. I will have to try Splenda instead of sugar next time. I use Kraft Light Peanut butter. These are a hit!

KRAFT 3-Step Peanut Butter Chip Bars
1 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
½ cup sugar
1 egg
2 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, cut in chunks

MIX together peanut butter, sugar and egg.
SPREAD in a small baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks.
BAKE at 325 F for 20 mins.
TIP let squares cool completely before cutting.

Print the recipe from the website:

http://www.kraftcanada.com/EN/Recipes/RecipeTemplate?recipe_id=83243

Here's a picture of my No. 1 son taken yesterday. Okay, he's my only son.

4 Comments:

Blogger havlow said...

Kitty looks less that thrilled to be in that photo :) Nice looking young man you have there...hopefully he doesn't drive mom nuts all the time!!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Mmmmmmmmmm...those sound yummy, I think I will make some tomorrow...Super cute son, and cute kitty!
Hugs
Christie

7:50 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Pearson said...

Lucy was CRAZY rambunctious before we took this picture! No, she was not interesting in being held or having her picture taken. She probably wanted to climb the tree!
Aaron is a wonderful boy. Not too troublesome but he is only 12 as of Dec. 30th! Give me strength for the coming years!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Pearson said...

My picture isn't showing at the mo because we upgraded our server computer last night...still some work to do but at least I am connected to the world!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home