Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cut and Colour

Here it is straight from the hairdresser's. I won't be doing it so frou frou. I can't wash it for 3 days. I like it but its always different when you add your own touch. My dad always said 'what's the difference between a good haircut and a bad hair cut?" Answer: Two weeks. Okay, so it is not too different from what I've had before but the next cut should be much more interesting. Have faith.











In other news, I finally went to the doctor's today and I have a sinus infection. I've been on and off work for a week. The pressure in my head has been incredible and yesterday it started to be unbearable. So she prescribed an antibiotic and decongestant pills and spray. I am feeling relief already after just one dose. I haven't worked out in over a week. I'm feeling very soft and need to get back to working with weights pronto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home