Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Its all good

Hey Suzanne, thank you for stopping by.

I just wanted to say that I never said peanut butter is bad (because, oh it is sooo good) but I think moderation is the key.


Also, I’m not saying I have given up on Tracker and staying away because as we all know, it is a very addictive site. All it takes is an attitude adjustment. You know, from the Life of Brian, “always look on the bright side of life.” (are you whistling now?) The Tracker part of Tracker is awesome and I don’t want to give that up. Not to mention my BLENDS!


This one of my dream cars.
The Bentley Flying Spur

2 Comments:

Blogger FV Tom said...

YOU ARE MY LONG LOST SISTER! I love Cheap Trick Live at Budokan! And I love Bentley's only mine would be the Continental GT.

So why didn't Mom and Dad tell us about each other?

9:10 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Katie was here!

I agree with all of your comments regarding the Tracker and I am glad that you are not leaving it.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home