Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Magic Box

Creme Eggs
The chocolate season is just about over. It runs from October (Halloween), through December, February and wraps up with Easter in April.
6 months of chocolate. I love these Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs. (Love, Love, love)
I have a magic box. Its a box of 3 creme eggs. I will eat one egg a night. I go to eat one the next night and it is full again with 3 eggs! I love my magic box!
Last Sunday night I confused the Easter Bunny. I had TWO eggs. (oink) but I loved every minute of it. So my magic box was down to 1 egg so when I went Monday night
to my magic box it was only replenished with one egg. :( But that's okay. I over-indulged one night so I deserve the slight let down but I have faith in my magic box.
But I do worry....there is a recall on Cadbury Eggs. Bah! Something about peices of plastic in the creme. For the amount of eggs I've eaten I haven't come across one.
So on one hand I'm worried my easter creme egg supply will be running out soon but my fitness and nutrition program could use some relief from the sugar injection every night
at around 9pm....

Today's Video Clip
This just cracks me up. This guy is a great skater - and entertainer obviously.
The musk-cles are not real but you can't fake that skating!
Make sure your sound is on.

http://www.mojoflix.com/Video/Evgeni-Plushenko-Sex-Bomb.html

6 Comments:

Blogger Dan&Roz said...

Hi Jennifer! Wow! I can't remember the last time I had a Cadbury Creme egg! I'm more about the Reese's Pieces though (you know me with PB & Chocolate!) ;o)

Anyways great site! And I loved the figure skating clip! Thanks!

I added you to my LINKS section in my own blog! Hope that's ok!!!

Rozzy

10:43 PM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

That was an amazing video!! Thanks for sharing!! I love figure skating and that he put so much personality into it (and some mickey-taking) was just incredible. Thanks again.

Pers

12:28 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Hey Sis, figure skating? Must be the Canadian side of you!

Back away from the Magic Box now!

3:05 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Just got around to watching the Plushenko video. OMG! How cute and funny was that?!?!? Thanks for sharing! Hope you are doing well!`

2:46 PM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

Dude??? Where are ya??

7:23 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Hey Sis, I've seen you around a few blogs but what's up with your blog?

hugs,

big bro.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home