Friday, April 21, 2006

All waxed up and ready to go


But perhaps that should be "…and no where to go".
Had my bikini and eyebrows done today. Must be just for me because Bill ain't around to enjoy it! They are having an April sale on pedicures and as I'd never had one I booked an appointment. $10 off.

I don't want to turn into a bored housewife but it’s kinda looking that way. Give me strength to resist the chocolate and wine.

I'm going to tidy the house tomorrow. I can't stand being in that mess all by myself. Cats are messy you know! Lucy tracks kitty litter all across the hardwood floor, and this morning I woke up to Tiger's throw up on the hardwood in the kitchen. So it’s not just me! (To be clear: It’s been years but when I throw up, I do it in the toilet.) Tiger leaves the little clumps of ginger hair and you can't see Lucy's because she's black but she is shedding now too - I see it in the Swiffer Vac filter. (She didn't shed when she was younger.)

My pedicure appointment is at 2pm Saturday so I am planning on going for a run sometime before that, shower and head over there. Tidy the house when I get back. Sunday I'm planning on going to the driving range and hitting a bucket of balls.

Abundance
A week or so ago I got one of those 'feel good' emails from my mom. It was about a mother saying good bye to her daughter in the airport. It was a family thing to say "I wish you enough". The mother was very sad at the daughter’s departure and a stranger asked why did you wish her 'enough'? The mother goes on and on saying "I'm getting old and fear this may be the last time I see her so I wish her enough tears to ….I wish her enough hugs to…I wish her enough pain to…enough money to…"

I know this is meant as a really nice heartwarming email but why settle for enough!? I kept saying to myself. Wish ABUNDANCE on people and yourself. There is abundance for EVERYONE. We are not being selfish for wanting this for ourselves or the ones we love or strangers we have never met. It is the Way of God and the Angels that our every need be met. We have the power to create our own abundance - in all things. All we need to do is open up and ask, know that we deserve this and expect it.

Bill and I came together through Divine Intervention, we firmly believe. It is so special to be with a man that is spiritual minded. He has taught me so much. We have many great conversations about God, Angels and Fairies and the Universe. I am no Bible thumper but I have an unshakeable faith in God.

Today's book selection:
The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price.

Need something else to read. Look what I just came across.


www.coryholly.com

Have a look at the Articles tab. There’s enough there to keep you busy and motivated in your fitness and health quest.

Now - I digress:
http://www.canada.com/topics/bodyandhealth/story.html?id=9145bab2-c938-40e8-86d0-73722adc7e19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home