Friday, April 28, 2006

It's All Good




Hi everyone! Thank you for your comments. It is a great feeling to be read isn’t it? For me it’s kind of like getting a letter in the mail or having a package delivered. It’s a little something to look forward to and I thank you all. (Am I sounding lonely?)

Special Hi, to Karenna, and Pamela and Suzanne. Hice to hear from you again Jeremy! And I must not forget my regulars, Tom and Jess. And that’s another little perk isn’t it? To be mentioned in someone else’s Blog. Well, in a good way I think.

It was a good day today but I’m sorry it is not in the fitness/nutrition kind of way. But it was good! I scheduled half the day off work today to have lunch with 2 girls from work It was nice and leisurely. We each had a glass of wine and had a nice girl chat. I miss those. After lunch I went shopping for shoes. I am a very difficult shoe buyer. (They are either too ugly, too high. too open or too strappy). I went to 4 stores and in the 5th one I found I some and they were 15% off. And wouldn't you know it, I needed a purse to go with them (the salesperson suggested).

They are beige. She saw my purse was black and suggested that maybe a new purse to match the shoe and they are also 15% off.
The one I liked was the last one in stock so she invited me to inspect it first and I saw a couple small blemishes. It is real leather. I asked for a discount and she said she could give me another 10% to the 15%. I said sure and she attempted to get the marks out. No big deal I thought. Its not any worse than I will probably do to it over time. To top it off I got a free beach bag.


My shopping was cut short because I had an appointment at 3pm for a hair cut.


Tomorrow is the Swing Clinic at the driving range and the weather is expected to be rainy. No worries, the range is covered and heated – but outdoors. Sunday the weather is supposed to be great and I have my first round of golf of the season and my first with this new ladies club, Golf for Gals.


Maybe I AM becoming a bored housewife?

Happiness Is - a stocked wine cabinet.



2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Friday sounds like a Lovely afternoon *sigh* althought shoe shopping I find totally daunting.. if it's not runners or Nursing shoes...I'm LOST ~LOL

Love the wine cabinet.. I'll have to show you mine sometime.. ;P

11:13 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

BTW...I was sorta out in your neck of the woods on Fri night..In Steveston at a wine & seafood festival... :D

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home