Friday, September 15, 2006

Blogger's Block

I'm having difficulty coming up with content for my blog so I am stealing ideas from forums and threads I read.

1. Do you work hard or do you take the easy way out? With respect to working out, I work pretty hard. I think I could work harder. I am scared to think of how a trainer would push me. Regarding work these days, I am bored and unchallenged. I have become complacent in my work. I like what I do but the pleasure just isn't there because of my Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde boss. I never know who I'm dealing with. My boss if female so that only adds to the complication and misery. As to 'taking the easy way out' I'm all for streamlining and efficiency without sacrifice for the finished product.


2. How's your day going? Boring. But I did clean my desk up at work. I have 3 IN trays and I had shit in there from 2003. I hold on to things because 'you just never know' and then there comes a point in time that the shit is meaningless now, don't know what its for or it doesn't apply any more and it can just be turfed. That is a great feeling and it is great looking over at my in tray and it is tidy and it's contents current.

3. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 10 maybe. Only 3 in regular rotation.

4. Do you consider yourself cool? Sure I do. But its all relative. There are a lot of losers out there. (My 12 year old son thinks I’m cool because I used 'k' instead of typing Okay in MSN messenger the other day.)

5. What's the last song you listened to? "One Gun" by 54-40 on www.jackfm.com

More drivel:

First Name JENNIFER

Birth Year 1967

Where are you from - originally & now? RICHMOND BC, CANADA

Kids? ONE

Married? How long? COMMON-LAW 3 YEARS

Occupation? What would you do if you werent doing this job?
ADMIN ASSISTANT, WORKSAFE BC; RETIRED TRAVELING/GOLFING/PHILANTHOPIST


Hobbies?
COOKING/GOLF/WORKING OUT/ BLOGGING/ READING


Habits?
TEA EVERY MORNING, PIZZA ON FRIDAYS, Work Out Mon-Sat


What do you do well? (ie; sing, dance, sew, paint...stay out of the gutter y'all!)
I’M TOLD I COOK PRETTY GOOD. I CLEAN HOUSE GOOD. GIVE GOOD HUGS.


Use 3 adjectives to describe yourself.
LOYAL, INQUISITIVE, FUN-LOVING


ONE favorite of each of the following: Book, CD, Music group, tv show, Movie, dessert, & meal (yes it always get's back to food!!)
THE MISTS OF AVALON

CRAZY – SEAL
ABBA
WKRP IN CINNICATI
STAR WARS RETURN OF THE JEDI
CHOCOLATE CAKE
ROAST BEEF, PORK OR CHICKEN W/ ROASTED POTATOS AND ROATED CARROTS

Favorite vacation destination?
MEDITERRANEAN


What dream (besides a perfect & healthy body) would you like to see fulfilled in your life? GO WITH BILL AND TAKE AARON ON A TROPICAL OR MEDITERRANEAN VACATION

So ya, just a bunch of Blog fodder tonight but check out this link I just found. I thought to myself before I sat down to the laptop...I wonder if I just did a search on 'blog content' at Google, if it would help me with ideas to write about....

http://weblogs.about.com/od/writingandcontent/

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

See you have ALLLL sorts of ideas :) Sorry this past w/e didn't work out either.. I should Email you my # & we'll try to figure it from there!

7:23 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

WKRP IN CINNICATI
Loved that show!!!!!!!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home