Monday, September 11, 2006

Definition of uncomfortable

I had a new laptop delivered to my desk today by the tech guy. Unfortunately my tummy was rumbling and gurling and I had gas from the cafeteria meatballs earlier. Luckily it wasn't the stinky kind but uncomfortable nonetheless. Making matters worse, he had to crawl under my desk. I rolled my eyes hoping for a brief respite from the gurgles.

In addition to my own personal discomfort this guy - Serbian I would guess from the heavy accent, had THE MOST disgusting cigarette breath.

Though he appeared to be in his mid-thirties he smelled like a 70 year old geezer who'd been smoking for 55 years. I could just imagine his black calsified lungs...I think I could tolerate fishy cat breath better.

Ugh! How can people DO that to themselves? No matter how good looking you are, if you smell like a wet ashtray you are UGLY. There are two youngish people at work. One is an Asian girl in her late 20's I would guess. And a guy who is in his late thirties. They are pretty okay looking until they smile and reveal their yellow teeth and receding gums.
It is shocking how OLD their mouths look.


Moral: DON'T SMOKE. And don't eat the meatballs in the WorksafeBC cafeteria unless you are going to be aloneā€¦.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

LOL! OMG that's nasty!

Our computer technician came into work last week and said that even nature won't go through him on his bad days. On this day in particular, he smelled so bad I could smell him in the next cubicle over!

He joked about how his kids tell him he stinks.

How does that not make you want to go shower!?

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home